|Type||Capacity||Time to charge||Our recommendation|
|Regular electricity outlet||2.3 kW||23h00m||This charging method is intended for emergencies only.|
|EVBox 1-Phase, 16A||3.7 kW||14h15m||This charging station takes longer to fully charger this car.|
|EVBox 1-Phase, 32A||7.4 kW||7h00m||This charging station takes longer to fully charger this car.|
|EVBox 3-Phase, 16A||11 kW||4h45m||This charging station is the best fit for this car!|
|EVBox 3-Phase, 32A||22 kW||3h15m||
This charging capacity is also a great option for your workplace
This charging station is still compatible with this car, but depending on your Tesla model version, the car will charge up to a maximum between 16.5kW to 22kW.
The Tesla Roadster was the first production all-electric car to travel more than 320 km per charge. Production of the Roadster has been discontinued since 2012. A replacement for the Roadster is expected for 2019. Please note that the range depends on the speed, driving behavior, weather and road conditions.
- 340 km Range
- 53 kWh Battery
- Type 1&2 Cable type
- Plug location
Why EVBox makes the best fit
- Charges up to 8 times faster than a regular outlet.
- Automatically tracks and invoices your charging costs.
- Helps you to consume the available power in the most cost-effective & energy-efficient way.
- Comes with different power capacities, diverse lengths of cables, and handy cable holders.
- Ensures low maintenance thanks to its durable, modular design.
Get a charging station that best suits your needs.
Simply fill out your preferences by clicking below and we'll get back to you shortly with a recommendation that best suits your needs.Request a quote