|Type||Capacity||Time to charge||Our recommendation|
|Regular electricity outlet||2.3 kW||14h30m||This charging method is intended for emergencies only.|
|EVBox 1-Phase, 16A||3.7 kW||9h00m||This charging station will take longer to fully charge this car.|
|EVBox 1-Phase, 32A||7.4 kW||4h30m||This charging station is the best fit for this car!|
|EVBox 3-Phase, 16A||11 kW||3h00m||
This charging capacity is also an option.
This charging station is still compatible with your car, but it requires an optional 11kW onboard charger. If that's your case, then this car can charge up to 11kW.
|EVBox 3-Phase, 32A||22 kW||3h00m||
This charging capacity is higher than your car can handle.
This charging station is still compatible with your car, but it won't charge faster than the max. charging capacity your car can handle. The max. charging capacity this car can handle is 7.4kW by default and 11kW with an optional onboarded charger.
The 2017 BMW i3’s battery yields a 33.2-kWh capacity, with the same external pack dimensions as the previous i3 version. In the winter, BMW i3 reaches between 120-175 km on a single charge. In the summer, BMW i3 reaches between 155-265 km on a single charge. The range depends heavily on the speed, driving behavior, weather and road conditions. Prices start from €38,300.
- 170 km Range
- 33.2 kWh Battery
- Type 2 Cable type
- Plug location
Why EVBox makes the best fit
- Charges up to 8 times faster than a regular outlet.
- Automatically tracks and invoices your charging costs.
- Helps you to consume the available power in the most cost-effective & energy-efficient way.
- Comes with different power capacities, diverse lengths of cables, and handy cable holders.
- Ensures low maintenance thanks to its durable, modular design.